Monday 25 February 2013

From Hamsini Srinivasan 09/EC/15

I am a recent alumnus of the Economics Department of Stella Maris College, having passed out in May 2012. I am working as a marketing executive and I am pursuing an MBA in June 2013.
My three years in Stella Maris has played a very integral role in making me the very confident person I am today.In this respect, I have to specially thank the Economics Department.  It was because of the professors in this department, that I hold such strong values today and posses such a vast array of knowledge which has helped me to cross 75% of the process in securing an MBA admission. I am eternally grateful to the Economics Department for making me graduate as a much better well - rounded individual as compared to when I first joined College.

At this point, I feel it is only proper that I show a token of my humble respect to my wonderful professor. Hence I am donating Rs. 25000/- to the Economics Department of Stella Maris College. 
Thanking You
Yours ever Sincerely
Hamsini Srinivasan,
Dept. No. 09/EC/15

I am posting the verbatim copy of Hamsini's letter I received. Thank you dear 15 for your kind words and cash contribution.

Dr. Crystal David John

No comments:

Post a Comment